For the gas and oil versions, the heat exchanger is made of refractory stainless steel. For the electric version, the exchanger is made up of blocks of stainless steel resistances. The design and materials of the heat exchanger contribute to perfectly even cooking on all levels of the rack.
- Temperature regulation: Temperature control is ensured by an electronic regulator with digital display and a probe. To deal with any eventuality, the oven is fitted as standard with a second safety probe.
- fog generation: The fog is produced by injecting water onto a set of metallic masses heated by the flow of hot air. The water injection duration is programmable by a timer on the control panel.
- Control panel: the new Pro Touch control allows you to adjust the temperature, program 30 recipes, including cooking time, steam injection time and vent opening time.
- Ergonomics and comfort of use: Retractable inclined surface which facilitates the entry of the trolley.
<- Easy cleaning: The interior glass door opens without tools, allowing thorough cleaning and access easy to light located in the door.
- Regularity: The homogeneity of circulation of hot air combined with the rotating movement of the trolley, give the oven excellent quality and regularity of cooking, for all types of production: fresh, raw, frozen and pre-cooked frozen.
- Efficient: The rapid rise in temperature makes it a flexible oven that optimizes production according to sales cycles. p>
- Safety: opening the door in two stages avoids any risk for the user
- Robustness: interior structure, facade, hood and door in stainless steel and Triple glazing of the tempered glass door span>
Crystal range ovens are rotary rack ovens intended for bakery and pastry applications. They are available in three sizes:
• The FM1 model for 400×800 mm
• Model FM2 for supports 600×800 mm
• The FM3 model for baking trays 800×1000 mm
Each model is available in three versions: Fuel, Gas, Electricity.
The heat exchanger of the FM1 and FM2 ovens can be placed at the back, on the right or on the left of the cooking chamber. That of the FM3 is always at the rear.
This "modular" design offers multiple layout possibilities, the size on the ground varying according to the configuration chosen (this configuration must be specified when ordering).