- Temperature regulation: temperature control is ensured by an electronic regulator with digital display and a probe. The oven is fitted as standard with a second safety probe.
- Steam generation system: em> the mist is produced by injecting water onto a set of metallic masses heated by the flow of hot air. The water injection duration is programmable by a timer on the control panel.
- Control panel: the panel is located on the left of the front and groups together all the digital display controls. Each element of this table can be changed separately.
- Ergonomics and comfort of use: Retractable inclined surface that facilitates the entry of the trolley.
- Easy cleaning: The interior glass door opens without tools, allowing thorough cleaning and the smooth surfaces have very few rough edges.
- Regularity: thehomogeneity of hot air circulation associated with the movement of rotation of the rack, give the oven an excellent quality and regularity of cooking, for all types of production: fresh, raw, frozen and pre-cooked frozen.
- Efficient: theexcellent energy efficiency of the ovens in the R10 range make them particularly suitable for intensive production, as well as for extreme conditions of use.
- Safety: Pressure relief tube balances cooking chamber pressure for user safety
- Robustness: interior structure, facade, hood and door in stainless steel and double glazing of the door in tempered glass span>
The R10 range ovens are rotary rack ovens for bakery and pastry applications. They exist in 3 versions depending on the energy used:
- R14 Fuel
- R15 Gas
- R16 Electricity
They come in two models, depending on the drive type of the carriage:
- R10X: the carriage is suspended from a drive disc. The suitable cooking supports are in the format 750*900, 800*1000 or 650*1100 for a cooking capacity of 216 to 288 pieces of 250g depending on the dimensions selected.
- R10K: The cart is placed in a squirrel cage ensuring its rotation. The adapted baking supports are 750*900 (*) in size and allow the baking of 216 baguettes of 250g.