- The structure is made up of 2 stainless steel side plates connected by metal spacers.
- The rolling block consists of 2 food-grade plastic rollers, mounted on sealed ball bearings and a 3rd cylinder which facilitates the approach of the dough piece.
< p>- All rotating parts are mounted on sealed ball bearings.
- The motorization of the mechanical part is ensured by a motor protected by a thermal circuit breaker.
- The introduction of the dough pieces into the moulder is easily done thanks to a centering chute.
- An extractable drawer covered with felt collects the shaped parts coming out of the machine .
- Customization of the lengthening of the dough piece: The distance setting for the lengthening is ensured by a system of connecting rods and joints and a lever control.
- Easy maintenance: Easily removable food grade scrapers ensure permanent cleaning of the rollers.
- Safety: The transparent articulated chute in stainless steel protects the user.
The BERTRAND PUMA moulder is available in a white or stainless steel version. It can be placed on a base fitted with casters or directly on a dough piece rest.
The use of a moulder allows rolling and the shaping of dough pieces intended for the manufacture of baguettes, large and long rolls. This device replaces manual shaping, thus saving time.